Specialist Eye Services
As well as our general eye/sight testing service, we offer a range of specialist services for patients who require diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of a range of eye conditions.
Both our optometrists are Glaucoma Specialists and registered non-medical Independent Prescribers.
- Emergency eye or vision problems
- Glaucoma and ocular hypertension
- Macular degeneration and other retinal conditions
- Flashes and floaters
- Dry or watery eyes
- Blepharitis and eyelid problems
- Red, watery, itchy eyes
- Eye infections and allergies
- Superficial foreign bodies
- Sudden loss of vision
- Visual field loss
- Retinal tomography (OCT scanning)